˹���á Forward Magazine

ตอบ

ไปที่หน้า 1, 2  ถัดไป
เพลงจากอัลบั้มใหม่Keri Hilsonแรงthe way U Fuck me! เริ่ด
ผู้ตั้ง ข้อความ
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ เพลงจากอัลบั้มใหม่Keri Hilsonแรงthe way U Fuck me! เริ่ด 


มี 2 เวอร์ชั่นคือแบบเดโม่และแบบremastered นะคะ ก็คืออันที่มี Rick Ross มาแร๊พและมิกซ์ให้ซ่องแตกยิ่งขึ้นกับที่เป็นเดโม่จะไม่มีแร๊พและเพลงไม่แน่นเท่าของจริง ลองฟังกันดูนะ ปลื้มมาก polow da don อีกตามเคยย์ อัลบั้มเต็มๆ no boys allowed วางแผง 28 พ.ย.นี้ ถ้าไม่ติดโรคเลื่อนอีกอะนะคะ

the way you love me (clean Demo)
i love music
the way you fuck me (feat. Rick Ross)
i love music

เนื้อเพลงจ้า เอาไปฝึกร้องก่อนเสียตัวกันนะคะ เก๋ๆ

"The Way You Love(Fuck) Me"

I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..
I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..(Go!)
I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..
I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..(Go!)
I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..
I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..(Go!)
(Boys..)

Love me, love me – it’s the way you love me
Touch me, touch me – it’s the way you touch me
Fuck me, fuck me – it’s the way you fuck me
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
You got me goin crazy, you got me goin crazy (ah!)

Ooh ahh baby don’t stop
You know how I like it daddy when you hit the spot
Ooh ahh baby don’t stop
Imma take control when I climb up on top

I can take that ship boy, switch up your position
Yea you do it hard baby, like you on a mission
Now I do it Superman – Love, or addiction
Baby you can count down, renew your prescription

Yeah, you can see – just where we wanna be
I got that kinda lovin’ that’ll keep you off the streets
Yeah, you can see – just where we wanna be
The way you love me the way you love me (Fuck Me)
Yeah, that’s me – just where we wanna be
I got that kinda pussy that’ll keep you off the streets
Yeah, that’s me – just where we wanna be
The way you love me the way you love me (Fuck Me)

Love me, love me – it’s the way you love me
Touch me, touch me – it’s the way you touch me
Fuck me, fuck me – it’s the way you fuck me
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
You got me goin crazy, you got me goin crazy (ah!)

Boy I got that magic raise your wand I’ll be your wiz
I know your Ex’s Ms wasn’t hittin’ like this
Don’t be gentle don’t be rough until I say so..
You know I will be grippin tighter than your bankroll

They say I’m the best (they’re the best)
Now you want me in the worst way
Ooey it’s so juicy boy I hope you come first place
So good I make ya think my bed is my workplace
You can’t overwork me, baby don’t hurt me.. (yeah)

Yeah, you can see – just where we wanna be
I got that kinda lovin’ that’ll keep you off the streets
Yeah, you can see – just where we wanna be
The way you love me the way you love me (Fuck Me)
Yeah, that’s me – just where we wanna be
I got that kinda pussy that’ll keep you off the streets
Yeah, that’s me – just where we wanna be
The way you love me the way you love me (Fuck Me)

Love me, love me – it’s the way you love me
Touch me, touch me – it’s the way you touch me
Fuck me, fuck me – it’s the way you fuck me
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
You got me goin crazy, you got me goin crazy (ow!)

Love me, love me – it’s the way you love me
Touch me, touch me – it’s the way you touch me
Fuck me, fuck me – it’s the way you fuck me
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
(It’s) the way you love me baby you got me goin’ crazy
You got me goin crazy, you got me goin crazy

I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..
I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..
I’m Swaggin, I’m Swaggin..

ถึงหลังๆจะเเป๊กไม่เปรี้ยง แต่ถ้าทำเพลงในระดับดีถึงใจได้ขนาดนี้ ไปทำงานเบื้องหลังต่อเถิดอีเคริ กรั่กๆ



_________________

ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว ชมเว็บส่วนตัว ตำแหน่ง AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
กริดดดดดด ขอบคุณค่าชอบพริตตี้เกิร์ลหร่อก หร่อกๆๆๆๆ มาก


_________________
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว ชมเว็บส่วนตัว
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
อู๊ยยย เพลงนี้ย์ยิ่งฟังยิ่งมันส์นะคะ น้องเห็ด

กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดดดดดด

Fuck me, fuck me – it’s the way you fuck me
Fuck me, fuck me – it’s the way you fuck me !!!!!!

กรี๊ดดดดดดดดด สะใจ เถื่อนแวร๊งงงส์ ว๊สุมากกกกกกกก

กรั่กๆๆๆๆ ฝึกร้องเอาไปร้องใส่หน้าผุ้ชายดีกว่าค่ะ



_________________

ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว ชมเว็บส่วนตัว ตำแหน่ง AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
เหมาะกับเทศกาลเสียตัวแห่งชาติจริงๆ


_________________
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว MSN Messenger
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
โหลดตรงไหน? Smile


_________________

หัวสั่น
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
ฟังแล้วคิดถึงเพลงอะไรของ บี


_________________
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
กรี๊สสส ชอบบบบบบบบบบ


_________________
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว
ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
พี่พริตตี้ชอบมั่กๆรุยคะ มันเป็นอะไรที่เยี่ยมมากๆรุย

สนใจเป็นพริตตี้ติดต่อพี่ได้เสมอคะ


ตอบโดยอ้างข้อความ
ตอบ  
เพราดีจัง


_________________
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว ส่งข้อความส่วนตัว
แสดงเฉพาะข้อความที่ตอบในระยะเวลา:
ตอบ หน้า 1 จาก 2
ไปที่หน้า 1, 2  ถัดไป
คุณไม่สามารถสร้างหัวข้อใหม่
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
คุณไม่สามารถแก้ไขข้อความของคุณ
คุณไม่สามารถลบข้อความของคุณ
คุณไม่สามารถลงคะแนน
  


copyright : forwardmag.com - contact : forwardmag@yahoo.com, forwardmag@gmail.com